🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Lifetime Billings - No CSV download opti...
Page options
m_sharman
Community Member

Lifetime Billings - No CSV download option?

Periodically I like to download and review my lifetime billings by client, however when I went to that report today I didn't see an option to download the CSV.

a) Is it a bug?

b) Did something change?

c) Is it user error?

5 REPLIES 5
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Miriam,

I'm checking on that with the team and will get back to you once I know more.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Valeria K wrote:

Hi Miriam,

I'm checking on that with the team and will get back to you once I know more.

Any news? I still don't see the option to download the csv

Thanks!

Hi Miriam,

Sorry about the delayed response. Yes, I have confirmed with the team that CSV button has been removed on the Lifetime Billings by Client report. However, similar information can be accessed via the Earnings by Client report by setting time frame and exporting the CSV report. Please, let me know if there is some information that's not available there that you used to get through the Lifetime Billings Report.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Valeria,

Ugh! Why on earth did they remove the CSV button?  Earnings by Client, while similar, only lets you go back as far as the beginning of 2017, I would prefer to actually see my entire history. If they won't allow us to download via CSV anymore, can they at least put a total on the page?  What is the point of showing a report that's "supposedly" updated weekly but has absolutely no total at the bottom - I can't see where it would be that hard to add the actual total to the page - so...can they?

Valerie

Hi Valerie,

Thank you for your feedback. I'll be sure to share this with the team. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members