🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Lifetime billed amount across different c...
Page options
bilal1983
Community Member

Lifetime billed amount across different contracts...

Hey everyone,

I noticed a possible change in the calculation of lifetime billed amounts, which is great if what I think is true.

Recently, a client's company was taken over by another, so they had to create new contracts for us under the new company's account. The previous contract was then closed out.

Aftera couple of weeks on the new contract, I was looking at the Lifetime Billed section under Billings and Earnings, and noticed that the new contract showed a higher amount (it looks like the total billed amount across both contracts).

So is there an option now in Upwork that the lifetime billed amount can be consolidated on to one contract?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Bilal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please note that we count all your contracts with a client as one –– whether hourly, fixed-price, or a Project Catalog project. So if the changes in your client's account were internal but they used the same entity, then yes, the earnings for the old and new contract will both be counted towards your "Lifetime Billed" for this client.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
759e32fa

Hi Bilal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please note that we count all your contracts with a client as one –– whether hourly, fixed-price, or a Project Catalog project. So if the changes in your client's account were internal but they used the same entity, then yes, the earnings for the old and new contract will both be counted towards your "Lifetime Billed" for this client.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie, thank you for clarifying this for me.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members