🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Likely to be hired soon badge, invites
Page options
alex_shakhov
Community Member

Likely to be hired soon badge, invites

Hi there,

Can someone explain, how does "Likely to be hired soon" feature work?

My client recently told me that I have a badge on the profile "Likely to be hired soon, recently invited 28 times". However, to be honest, since the 1st of August, I have received only nine invitations to the interview. Then I tried to figure out, since what day I received 28 invitations and found out that was May 8. 

Do Upwork algorithms (or based on what it's calculated?) really think that 4 months period is "recently" or it was made just to confuse the potential clients and to push them slightly to invite me?

But if so, and this information doesn't bring any truth, why it's about only 28 invites mentioned instead of 150 ones?

Another question is how to become receiving the invitations to the interviews?

I really feel that my profile looks amazing (let me know if I am wrong) and my experience and skills are in demand for sure, however, it looks like nobody sees my profile. Is that OK to have always just between 0 to 8 profile views for an experienced Top Rated freelancer with 100% of JSS and around 80k earned on Upwork?

Thank you,
Alex

2 REPLIES 2
dreamseller
Community Member

Hello Alex,

Don't know about the badge as I haven't seen it on anyone's profile yet.

Upwork's algorithm rotate freelancers profile in search results to give everyone a fair chance. Due to this sometimes we receive bunch of invitations sometimes none.

Off Topic : I am one of your followers on Upwork and sometimes I visit your profile just to get inspiration.

Hi Delwar,

Thanks for your response. 

I have attached a screenshot so you could have a better understanding of what the badge I am talking about.

It's nice to hear that you visit my profile for inspiration. I haven't had any idea that someone does that 😄 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members