Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limited Financial Transaction and ID Verification

Highlighted
Pierre P Member Since: Nov 2, 2015
1 of 5

Hello Upwork team,

This week-end i received an email about "Financial transactions for xxxx have been limited."

I submited my documents but the process takes too long around 3/4 days as per upwork information.

I am in a very important recruitement process this week and was supposed to hire 2 freelancers this week criticial for one of my project.

Right now my freelancers can't log time, this is causing me a lot of issue by having to talk to them one by one etc... and making my critical project late.

Is there anyone here at upwork who could help me to speed up the process as i submitted all the documents.

Thanks you

Highlighted
Dolly R Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
2 of 5

Well for this you  need to contact with upwork support & they have very fast reply system. I don't think this takes 3-4 days, there must me any other issue,

Dolly

Highlighted
Pierre P Member Since: Nov 2, 2015
3 of 5

Hello Dolly,

this seems to be the standard message than ID verfication takes 3 to 4 business day.

cheers

Highlighted
Dallas R Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
4 of 5

Hi, I'd like you to discuss with me about the Financial transactions.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5 of 5

Please contact and communicate with Support.

This is the user Forum, we can not help you with your Financial Transactions as we do not have access to them.

What happened? We can help with general questions, but not with specific issues concerning your account.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS