cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limited Financial Transection

Highlighted
Md. Abdul M Member Since: May 21, 2015
1 of 7

My client ended contract, after a week he claimed that I have log in more week without his approval. But I didn't see any message about duration of weeks. How do I understand for how many weeks he hired me for his job? Now my client claimed for refund and Upwork Limited my Financial Transections. I'm not sure what can I do now.

Highlighted
Saiful I Member Since: Apr 29, 2015
2 of 7

Smiley Sad Yes, for the hourly jobs this is a problem. But you should always ask the client how much to work and wait for an answer untill  he replies.

For now, contact oDesk support, only they can help you. Good luck.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
3 of 7

Hi Abdul,

Sorry to hear about the misunderstanding you had with your client. Please, communicate with the client and Upwork support team to some to a mutual agreement and resolve the issue.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
4 of 7

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jeff R Member Since: Apr 17, 2015
5 of 7

i thought the client always had to state the maximum hours per week when setting the contract.

Highlighted
6 of 7

Hello Jeff,

Thank you. My client claimed me about weeks, not hours. He raised a claim that I have login unauthorized week. When started this contract, I never heard about week. Now he claimed, he hired me for 2 week. How do I understand he hired me for 2 week? Thank you.

Sincerely,

Abdul Mannan

Highlighted
Community Guru
Natacha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
7 of 7

@Jeff R wrote:

i thought the client always had to state the maximum hours per week when setting the contract.

They don't have to, I have one contract with no limit.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS