🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » LinkedIn certification
Page options
mrinal013
Community Member

LinkedIn certification

Hello,

Upwork's certification is limited. Are there any way to add linkedin certification in unwork?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Md. Mrinal,

If you try to enter a certification that's not on the list, you’ll have the opportunity to Suggest a Certification. Occasional additions will be made to the Add form as well as to the list in this help article.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
AndreaG

Hi Md. Mrinal,

If you try to enter a certification that's not on the list, you’ll have the opportunity to Suggest a Certification. Occasional additions will be made to the Add form as well as to the list in this help article.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
ac937543
Community Member

Hi there I hope doing great well I didn't saw option third party list in upwork the name of LinkedIn certification so I did already create Credly accounts but also I don't see option in Credly to upload certificates which is I have 

so guide me how can add certificates manually 10 certificates because there in Upwork only two certificates option to add manually certificates 

Rizwan

Hi Muhammad,

If you have already created a Credly account and linked your certification, you can import your certifications via Credly. Follow below steps to import your certification from Credly:

1. Go to Find Work  Profile
  2. Scroll down to the Certifications section and choose the Import from Credly button
  3. Log in to Credly
  4. When prompted to choose whether Upwork can access your Credly account, choose Allow Access
  5. Choose the credentials you want to import

You can refer to this help page for more information. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi thanks for reply i appricate that well about my query actually yes i have already account Credly but there is no have option in Credly to uploded or attach option to add cerificate which is i got from LinkedIn Cerificate so i want to Add cerificate in credly which is i have LinkedIn cerificate even i try to find name LinkedIn in upwork through manually but in Upwork dont have this network name and also dont have option in Credly which is already have cerificate to add in Credly so gudine me about this thank you 

Rizwan

Hi Muhammad,

If you're referring to importing your LinkedIn Certificate into Credly, I'm afraid that's not something we can assist you with. You'll need to contact Credly support for assistance. You can alternatively add your certifications to your Upwork profile through the manual option.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ac937543
Community Member

thanks for reply and guide about Alternative way to add Upwork there is only two certificate to add so in Upwork have possibilty to add more then two certificate as per Request thank you 

Rizwan

there I hope doing great well I didn't saw option third party list in upwork the name of LinkedIn certification so I did already create Credly accounts but also I don't see option in Credly to upload certificates which is I have 

so guide me how can add certificates manually 10 certificates because there in Upwork only two certificates option 

Hi Muhammed,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this. If you have a Credly account, you can now add your certifications from that account to Upwork with the Credly import feature. We’ll note that those certifications were verified by Credly on your profile. 

From your Upwork account, to import your certifications via Credly:

1. Go to Find Work › Profile
  2. Scroll down to the Certifications section and choose the Import from Credly button
  3. Log in to Credly
  4. When prompted to choose whether Upwork can access your Credly account, choose Allow Access
  5. Choose the credentials you want to import

To add your certifications manually:

1. Go to Find Work › Profile
  2. Scroll down to the Certifications section and choose the Add Manually button
  3. Select a verifiable certification from the list and follow the instructions provided

Let us know if you need further assistance; we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
e_nopanen
Community Member

Thank you Andrea!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths