🐈 Community
mwangiwanjiru

Linkedin Recruiting

Dear Team,

Am looking for resources to guide me on using Linkedin recruiting. I will highly appreciate your assistance as well as more resources on lead generation skills (finding contact information).

Best Regards,

Jorum.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
stencil_media

Surely Linkedin themselves have a bunch of info on such things. I don't really know anything about it, but I'm guessing you have to pay for such a service? Even if you don't, there will be some kind of benefit for them to offer this service, otherwise, what's the point? So they're going to want it to work for people, so they keep using it and speak positively of it.

Having clear instructions, guides and advice for best practice is going to help considerably with that, so I'd be surprised if that wasn't the best place to find the info you need. Maybe not... who knows?!

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
stencil_media

Surely Linkedin themselves have a bunch of info on such things. I don't really know anything about it, but I'm guessing you have to pay for such a service? Even if you don't, there will be some kind of benefit for them to offer this service, otherwise, what's the point? So they're going to want it to work for people, so they keep using it and speak positively of it.

Having clear instructions, guides and advice for best practice is going to help considerably with that, so I'd be surprised if that wasn't the best place to find the info you need. Maybe not... who knows?!

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)

Thanks Scott,

I've read the info in  their websites. What am trying to look for is someone who has hands-on experience working with Linkedin recruiting to give me overview.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
This widget could not be displayed.

@Jorum M wrote:

Dear Team,

Am looking for resources to guide me on using Linkedin recruiting. I will highly appreciate your assistance as well as more resources on lead generation skills (finding contact information).

Best Regards,

Jorum.

If you want to recruit on LinkedIn you will at least need a Recruiter Lite, better: a Recruiter Account. As this is not quite cheap you will have to charge this additional costs to the client.