🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Linking an old (2012-2013) upwork project to ...
Page options
graphicdesigner_
Community Member

Linking an old (2012-2013) upwork project to my uploaded portfolio image

Hello,

I was doing a lot of  GRAPHIC DESIGN work on Upwork around 2012-2013 and then was working offline. I have now come back to Upwork and things have changed! I have just re-uploaded my portfolio and a lot of the work I uploaded is from previous jobs on upwork and I think it would be beneficial to connect the projects to the files, but I tried and do one and for hours, it just said 'under review'. I am not sure how long does it take for them to review, any ideas? Because obviously while it's under review, it's not showing on my profile and that does not help my proposals.

Thank you in advance

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Chintan,

I checked and can see that all of your portfolio items are showing. For reference, whenever you link a portfolio item to a past Upwork contract, we’ll automatically email the client to inform them, giving them three days to reject it before the item will be publicly linked to their history. You may check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Ohh thank you, so when it says under review, it will be 3 days before it shows up you mean? I unlinked becuase obviously it was in that 3 day timeframe. I hope I can relink work again. ?

Hi Chintan,

Yes, clients have three days to reject it before the item will be publicly linked to their history. You should be able to relink it again. If you need any further assistance let us know and we will be happy to assist you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members