🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » List Top Rated Badge
Page options
mato0618
Community Member

List Top Rated Badge

Lost top rated on the last update. I’m sure it’s from a contractor that ended 9/6. How long do I have to use perk?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mattie, 

If you drop out of the Top Rated program because of a dip in your JSS, you have two weeks from your status loss date to submit a feedback removal request. Please submit a screenshot of the email you received confirming you have lost your Top Rated status with your feedback removal request. You may read more about it here.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
yitwail
Community Member

Mattie, you have 2 weeks but normally the perk is for removing or excluding a feedback and in your case, the job that ended in September has no feedback so I’m not sure the perk is applicable.

John K wrote:
Mattie, you have 2 weeks but normally the perk is for removing or excluding a feedback and in your case, the job that ended in September has no feedback so I’m not sure the perk is applicable.

The perk is applicable to Top Rated freelancers regardless if the client receives feedback or not. Although it's titled a "feedback removal perk", it's actually a perk that removes a contract from your Job Success Score calculation. 

Is it two weeks from end of contract or when I lost badge?
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mattie, 

If you drop out of the Top Rated program because of a dip in your JSS, you have two weeks from your status loss date to submit a feedback removal request. Please submit a screenshot of the email you received confirming you have lost your Top Rated status with your feedback removal request. You may read more about it here.

~ Avery
Upwork
tsawicki
Community Member

Mattie - I'm in the same boat one month later.

Did this work out for you?  Were you able to get the one job removed via the perk?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tim, 

I checked your account and can see that you have two tickets with the Customer Support Team about the same concern. I have requested the team to reach out to you through on of your support tickets so that they can assist you further with your concern. 

As a gentle reminder, please refrain from filing new tickets on the same topic so that the team can assist you more efficiently regarding your concern.

~ Avery
Upwork

I used the perk and my JSS went back up to 97% but I didn’t get Top Rated back because I lost the weeks. So I guess it helped my JSS but the weeks below 90% still were counted. This time my JSS went down again. For what not sure as nothing closed during the 2 week period. I give up on trying to figure it out. Just do my best and keep moving.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members