🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » List of proposals as seen by a client - how d...
Page options
elisa_b
Community Member

List of proposals as seen by a client - how does it look like?

Hi all,

Out of curiosity, lately I have been wondering how clients actually see the list of candidates for a job they posted.

• Is it a grid featuring names along with badges?
  • Are proposals shown in chronological order, or sorted according to prices?
  • Is the country of each freelancer shown as well?

I do not know whether such information are of public domain. If they are, I would be happy to learn more.

Thanks,

Elisa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Elisa,

Clients will see a list of the freelancers organized based on the preferences they choose. They can filter by newest, oldest, best match, etc. They're also able to see the freelancer's name, badges, and country on this list.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Elisa,

Clients will see a list of the freelancers organized based on the preferences they choose. They can filter by newest, oldest, best match, etc. They're also able to see the freelancer's name, badges, and country on this list.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Luiggi R.,

Aren't the first names the client sees the names of the top 3 (or is it 4) freelancers who paid to be boosted using extra connects?

How does Upwork's algorithm to rank freelancer matches with client project information fit into what the client sees before applying chronological filters? Is this "best match" ranking by Upwork the first ranking a client sees each time the client checks the project page for freelancer proposals?

Thanks in advance.

6ad99648
Community Member

Best match? Does it depend on skills that match the posted job perfectly or how you craft your proposal according to the client's needs? 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members