🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Live chat isn't working
Page options
ahmydwaqar
Community Member

Live chat isn't working

Hi there,

I'm a Top Rated Freelancer on Upwork. But not able to do live chat with upwork agent. As Bot doesn't give me an option for chat. Can someone please let me know, is there any problem with chatbox?

Thanks Regards,

Ahmad waqar

9 REPLIES 9
PradeepH

Hello Ahmad,

I am sorry to hear that you are unable to contact our Support using live chat. Could you please try again after clearing the cookies and cache on your browser or try using a different browser? You can also send us your query here so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Hello Pradeep,

Thanks for responding. let me share screenshots with you. There is no option for live chat. It's asked me directly to send email. Even I'm Top Rated. Please check attached screenshots. 

Thanks Regrads,

Ahmad W.

Hello Ahmad,

I've forwarded your report to our relevant team who will investigate your report and reply via support ticket as soon as possible to update you with the status.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

I'm also having this issue. I have submitted my passport and Upwork support team says it will take 24 hours but despite more than 45 hours gone they didn't even fixed my issue and didn't responded me. I want do a live chat with customer support team but there is no option. Somebody please help me. 

Hi Md,

I followed up with the team handling your support ticket, you should receive an update soon.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,
I am facing same issue, not working live chat option. when i tried to start it automatic ended, I already clean browser cookies but same. please help meScreenshot_73.png

Hi Ajijul,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
ayesha_tariq_ch
Community Member

I'm having the same problem. I am not able to do live chat with upwork agent. As Bot doesn't give me an option for chat. Can someone please let me know, is there any problem with chatbox?

Hi Ayesha,

I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. Kindly allow more time for the Customer Support team to review it; you can rest assured they'll assist you further. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths