Community Member

Live chat

I want to live chat with support center. Please help me

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ripon, 

Is there anything our team can help you with today?

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ripon, 

Is there anything our team can help you with today?

~ Avery
Upwork

I have a problem in video live chat

Hi Lamia,

Could you please send us more information about the problem you are experiencing so that we can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
282ed307
Community Member

How do I get live support, this site is so confusing.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Josh, 

Our team should be able to assist you here. How can we help you today?

~ Avery
Upwork
3ad7d600
Community Member

Hi Upwork Support,

I am unable to hire a freelancer due to money not refunded to me, after previous contract with another freelancer ended because i needed a 3D freelancer not a vector freelancer.

Please, how do i get a refund?

Hi Matthew,

The funds you`re referring to has already been refunded back to your bank account. Please keep in mind that it can take up to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your account.
If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,
Alright, thank you.
But how do i check when it has loaded in my account?

Hi Matthew,

You can review the refund by going to Reports > Transactions. Once the funds are loaded on your account they will reflect to your bank account balance. 
If I misunderstood something, please share more details with me so that I can advise you accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
b66945ee
Community Member

Hi, can you help me to have a video chat with Upwork Agent for my identity verification? Thank you

Hi Genesis,

Please follow the instructions shared with you on your ticket with number 28766773. If you`re experiencing any problems on your end feel free to follow up directly on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

so I just need to wait for someone to contact me through my email or Upwork account for the video verification that I need?

Hi Genesis,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket and you can access it on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
c0adf729
Community Member

Is someone here?

I need some help and BOT doesn't help.  How do you get a live person?  We are shut down in the middle of a big project.

Hi Ben,

Could you please send me more information about the problem you are experiencing so that I can check and assist you further? 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I can't get past this screen.  We've been down for three hours.  This is not good.

Hi Ben,

Thanks for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
aryz31
Community Member

yes so i was verified and now it says im not. i uploaded my ID and also spoke with an agent and now i cant do much here please help 

Hi Mike,

I checked and it looks like your ID Verified badge is showing on your profile. If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
rupon_ahmed
Community Member

Yes Mem

rupon_ahmed
Community Member

I want to live chat with support center. Please help me

Hi Ripon,

You can connect with our Customer Support directly by clicking on the Get Help button Here. If you have any questions and private details are involved, feel free to send me a PM (click on my name). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I have a problem in video live chat"

Use Skype or Zoom.

terrencegreen
Community Member

Hi,

i am making a profile and have almost completed it. On the employment page, it does not allow me to scroll down to finish the page and hit next.

Hi Terrence,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths