cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live chat

Highlighted
Genesis E Member Since: May 27, 2020
11 of 25

Hi, can you help me to have a video chat with Upwork Agent for my identity verification? Thank you

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
12 of 25

Hi Genesis,

Please follow the instructions shared with you on your ticket with number 28766773. If you`re experiencing any problems on your end feel free to follow up directly on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Genesis E Member Since: May 27, 2020
13 of 25

so I just need to wait for someone to contact me through my email or Upwork account for the video verification that I need?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
14 of 25

Hi Genesis,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket and you can access it on this Link. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ben L Member Since: Jun 1, 2020
15 of 25

Is someone here?

Highlighted
16 of 25

I need some help and BOT doesn't help.  How do you get a live person?  We are shut down in the middle of a big project.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
17 of 25

Hi Ben,

Could you please send me more information about the problem you are experiencing so that I can check and assist you further? 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
18 of 25
I can't get past this screen.  We've been down for three hours.  This is not good.
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
19 of 25

Hi Ben,

Thanks for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ripon A Member Since: Jan 11, 2018
20 of 25

Yes Mem

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS