🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Load More Jobs not working
Page options
64c26f29
Community Member

Load More Jobs not working

For the last five days the "load more jobs" button does not work. I click it and it dissapears and no more jobs load. This is killing my Upwork business. I have contacted support and they "promise" they are helping but they have done nothing. Anyone else experience this? 

13 REPLIES 13
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Thomas,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're having with your job feed. I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your support ticket very soon!

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am having the same issue, it's on all browsers. I have lost so much money 

Exactly,

Upwork has no protection for businesses when their system is down for a WEEK. I am sure they are losing money too. I cannot base my business on a faulty system. Upwork better hear us or we will all be gone!

If this is the best you can do when your entire basis for making money has been offline for more than a week, then the company is in trouble. I will be posting this information everywhere I can. Protect your freelancers, fix your system. 

I just noticed that the load more jobs seems to work on the "most recent" section still, are you experiencing the same?

Hi Matt and Thomas,

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
be289d2b
Community Member

I am having the same problem. It's on all browsers. I have lost so much money over this. 

Matt C wrote:

I am having the same problem. It's on all browsers. I have lost so much money over this. 

For me it works without problem Smiley Surprised

b69a582f
Community Member

I am having the same problem. I can here specifically to see if I was alone in this. I've cleared cashe and cookies, switched browsers, nothing. I can't see anything past the one page. Load More either vanishes, or lets me click and vanishes...with no new postings. 

Hi Sarah,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
grafx77
Community Member

I realize this is an old thread, but I am having the same issue now as well. Did this ever get resolved?

Hi John,

Can you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? Let me know if the issue persists and I will look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
shahadat0164
Community Member

same problem face

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths