🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Local Bank Method
Page options
a141ac83
Community Member

Local Bank Method

Hi, I wanna ask, i was trying to get paid now, with transfer to Local Bank method, just wanted to know is it work or not. But, i got notification that it was failed/rejected i don't know, and it's returned to my balance but not with charge fee. What's wrong with the method? Or is it me?

Thankyou. Regards, Rei

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hello Reinaldy,

I checked and I do not see any withdrawal initiated on your Upwork account within the last 30 days. This means, your withdrawal was not successful and no fees were charged for withdrawal on your Upwork account.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Before, my balance was $8. Just for trying the method, then I tried to "get paid now" to the local bank, and it was processed on March 10, and I got notification that it was returned but $5,41 only. I get charged for the failed process. 

Hello Reinaldy,

I see that the last contract completed on your Upwork account was for $8 and the earnings of $5.41 were available for withdrawal after deductions of Upwork fees. I'd like to clarify that there were no fees deducted for failed withdrawal. You can refer Transaction History page for more information.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Oh i see, understood. Thankyou. So, why is it failed, sir? Or should i change my bank account/the methode? i just rejected some order because i'm afraid i can't withdraw with my local bank methode. Thankyou.

Hi Reinaldy,

I can see that you have already reached out to our team via ticket. One of our team members will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members