🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Local Bank Transfer Issue.
Page options
aliahmed_pk
Community Member

Local Bank Transfer Issue.

Hello Upwork Community. 

I am facing a problem. I have withdrawn funds of $150 from Upwork to my local bank account on December 1, 2019. I received a confirmation from Upwork but still, payment has not yet processed to my local bank account in Pakistan. The reference Id is 272020632:

Any help from you would be very helpful. 

Thanks, Regards, 

Ali Ahmed

https://www.upwork.com/fl/aliahmedpk

13 REPLIES 13
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ali,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal was successfully processed on our end. Please know that direct to local bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the direct to local bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, Upwork community. 

I am still unable to get me funds transferred on December 1 to my local bank in Pakistan. The amount was $150 and the Ref Id is: 272020632

Please check what the issue is. I have talked to my local ban representatives they are saying everything is fine on their end. Maybe the issue is on UpWorks End. 

Hi Ali,

I'm sorry to hear your withdrawn earnings still haven't reflected on your account. We can confirm that we don`t have any issues that are affecting your withdrawal. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, Its been 8 business since I have made a transaction of $150 to my local bank in Pakistan ending at 12. The reference number is 272020632. If there is a long delay I would like to reverse the transaction and would like to use other way. Thanks.

Hi Ali,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket and initiate a trace for you.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Okay.
mack_dev
Community Member

I have this kind of issue that has been going on a month now.

Every week I get a new Invoice that should be transferred to my local bank and invoice get refused and returned back. Issue might be wrong bank codes...etc.

I have called my local bank and double checked this info, have been removing and adding bank info couple of time.

UpWork customer support has opened tickets for me but still no resolution coming my way.

I have total of $1300 in Invoices that never came to my bank.

I need somebody to guide me and look into my account while I fill in bank info again and confirm that they are all correct. I truly believe that this is a cause of my problems.

UpWork Bank code page says one thing while inside of my profile Bank info is diferrent.

Top pic is from the page and bottom is from my profile settings.

Please shed some light.......

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update, Marijan!

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
mack_dev
Community Member

Hello Bojan,

Nothing has been solved so far. My client knows about all isses that I have been experiencing for the past month. This is so frustraing and I only have bad review and comments about UpWork customer service process.

I mean how hard is to have somebody follow up and have his screen open while look into my account settings, they can look on their screen and confirm if my Bank info is correct or whatever is the issue at this point......

Please see attached latest response from one of the customer service rep. 

He is advising that I should insert bank info without Transit/Branch code numbers.... This is not possible as UpWork system will not allow me to do so. See attached screenshot of this as well.

Can somebody, anybody jump on this, my acocunt and verify my Bank transfer settings.

Seriously this might take you guys 15mins to solve and I've been struggling with this for the past month.

Hi Marijan,

I'm sorry for the trouble this has caused you. I checked your account, and it looks like the team is currently working on your case. They will update you directly on your ticket once they have more information. Thank you for your continued patience while the team reviews your concern. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello
Upwork sent money to my bank account twice. I withdrew money from Upwork and the money was received into my account on January 10. on March 11 the same amount of money came into my bank account. even though I never withdrew money from Upwork from January 10 to March 11. I think something is wrong with your system, I'm afraid it will have an impact on my account. I want to know what happened. I need a ticket ...
thank you

aysh_a
Community Member

Hi upwork community.

My salary has been transferred to the local bank on march 1 2023.but still I haven't received it to my account.

Hi Aysha,

I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths