cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local Bank Transfer Issue.

Ali A Member Since: Feb 9, 2019
1 of 7

Hello Upwork Community. 

I am facing a problem. I have withdrawn funds of $150 from Upwork to my local bank account on December 1, 2019. I received a confirmation from Upwork but still, payment has not yet processed to my local bank account in Pakistan. The reference Id is 272020632:

Any help from you would be very helpful. 

Thanks, Regards, 

Ali Ahmed

https://www.upwork.com/fl/aliahmedpk

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 7

Hi Ali,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal was successfully processed on our end. Please know that direct to local bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the direct to local bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
3 of 7

Hello, Upwork community. 

I am still unable to get me funds transferred on December 1 to my local bank in Pakistan. The amount was $150 and the Ref Id is: 272020632

Please check what the issue is. I have talked to my local ban representatives they are saying everything is fine on their end. Maybe the issue is on UpWorks End. 

4 of 7

Hi Ali,

I'm sorry to hear your withdrawn earnings still haven't reflected on your account. We can confirm that we don`t have any issues that are affecting your withdrawal. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
5 of 7
Hello, Its been 8 business since I have made a transaction of $150 to my local bank in Pakistan ending at 12. The reference number is 272020632. If there is a long delay I would like to reverse the transaction and would like to use other way. Thanks.
6 of 7

Hi Ali,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket and initiate a trace for you.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
7 of 7
Okay.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS