🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Local Bank Transfer not functioning
Page options
adrianowriter
Community Member

Local Bank Transfer not functioning

Hello,

I made a bank transfer to my local bank on the 8th, but it has not arrived yet.

The ref is 325173633

This is not the firt time it haas happened: actually it is the third and payment delays are starting to becme a serious issue.

The other times, I got an email telling me that the bank had refused the payment (which was not the case).

In reality, my settings say that the payment is active and set up, but then it becommes inactive for no apparent reaason at all. After the payment has been requested.

This has alreeady happened twice, each time with a delay of one week on the payment.

Given the length of the delay, I suspect this is yet another case like that.

Can this be sorted please?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Adriano,

I checked the transaction and can confirm that it was successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks,

Adriano

Hello,

As I suspected, the transfer did not go through.

I received the usuual emails:

• One saying that the bank rejected the payment (which the bank categorically denies)
  • One sayong that the payment method has been disabed (it was not disabled at the time I made the payment, so I don't understand why this is happening).

This is the thiord time it has happened. Last time it happened twice in a row, which meant that it took, altogether about a onth to receive my money.

Now I reactivated the payment method and tried again, but 4 days have gone bby and again the payment is not on my bank account (this, my experieence says, means that it's not worked). If this des not work, that means that money that was paid to me at the beginning of the month will tae at least 3 weeks to end up on my bank account.

Can this be solved because it is causing me considerable stresss.

Kind regards,

Adriano

Hi Adriano,

Our team just reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your payment method and your withdrawals. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members