cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local Funds Transfer Delayed India

Sudipa C Member Since: Aug 10, 2016
1 of 42

Hi,

I had requested withdrawal on 2nd August 2016, received an e-mail from Upwork that amount should be delivered by 5th August 2016. My local bank is SBI and amount is not yet credited - its 11th August. My bank says that money has not arrived and I should get transaction details from Upwork.

Is anyone facing the same problem in India? I can see it has happened earlier too in July and April this year.

Hardeep S Member Since: Aug 10, 2016
2 of 42

Hi upwork,

I had also requested withdraw on 2nd August 2016 and not get payment yet in bank. I also submitted a request on upwork help center.

Why this happen, Please explain Upwork....?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3 of 42

Hi Sudipa and Hardeep,

I'm sorry about the delay in receiving your funds. We are aware of a problem that might be causing the delay and anticipate it will be resolved by the end of today, UTC time. Please follow up on the tickets you submitted if the funds are not deposited in your account 24 hours from now.

Thank you for your patience.

Hardeep S Member Since: Aug 10, 2016
4 of 42

Hi Vladimir,

Please explain the problem dear. I have not get payment yet. I have withdraw money on 2 August from upwork.

Please solve this ASAP Please. I need money urgent.

Hope you understand.

Regards,
Hardeep

Mohammad J Member Since: Apr 1, 2016
5 of 42

I transfered payment on my bank account on 2nd August 2016 but still its didnt came to my bank account.

Reference ID Date Type

Aug 2, 2016
Withdrawal
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
6 of 42

Hi Mohammad,

Please see the update I posted above and note that your payment should arrive in your bank account tomorrow morning.

Thank you for your patience.

Mohammad J Member Since: Apr 1, 2016
7 of 42

Hey thanks for your reply, Its been the 2nd day now and still I didnt got the payment in my account as you told it will be coming in next 24 hours. I hope this issue can be solved soon, My 2 payments still need to come on account thanks.

Besma T Member Since: Dec 14, 2016
8 of 42

Hi Vladimir,

I have to say I have the same problem, I requested payment via payoneer mastercard on january 20th 2017, I have received a payment confirmation Email but still haven't received my money (it's Junuary 28th). I am worried about my newly acquired moneey (I am new on upwork), I have posted a question about this issue a couple of days ago but no answer.

I would appreciate some help.

Thank you

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
9 of 42

Hi Besma,

If you're a new user and have recently added the Payoneer payment method have you comfirmed your account with Payoneer? Check with Payoneer and make sure that your account is verified. Once you've confirmed with Payoneer, if you are still having an issue accessing your funds then open a ticket with customer support by going to support.upwork.com and clicking "Get help from Upwork" on the right hand side.

Check out this help article for more information.

Untitled
Besma T Member Since: Dec 14, 2016
10 of 42

Thank you for your reply

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS