cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local Funds Transfer Delayed India

Raja S Member Since: Jul 26, 2016
11 of 42

Hi

I recently join upwork platform and appreciate your services and consider you the best freelancer platform in the world.But i am facing a big problem from last 7 days that i dont receive my money which is 43$ and it was processed on 3rd August 2016 but still i am waiting for it.

My bank officials said that we get amount within 4 working days but we did not receive your amount.

please tell me the swift code of that bank which is sending money to my bank and secondly inform me about the delay in payment and remember my all details was absolutely correct?

My refrence number is 95549952

Thanks

R.S

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
12 of 42

Hi Raja,

Please, refer to Vladimir's reply earlier on this thread.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Raja S Member Since: Jul 26, 2016
13 of 42

Hi

Respected Valeria k,

I did not receive my amount in last 24 hours , so there is a still big issue for myself?

Thanks

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
14 of 42

Hi Raja, 

Please take note that we are aware of the issue and our team is investigating further. Please lodge a ticket with support so that we can issue a trace for your withdrawal. 

-Avery
Untitled
fathima g Member Since: Aug 11, 2016
15 of 42

Hi,

i have the same issue as well, I withdrawn on 2nd of Aug and today is 12th the money has not reflect on my bank account, as you refer to the previous response by the moderator, it's 12th and no payment made pls we request you guys to find immediate solution to this problem cos it's affect on personal living. 

Regards.

joseph t Member Since: Aug 11, 2016
16 of 42

Hi Sudipa

May of the freelancers face the same issue. I also enquired at the branch and they say money hasnt arrived. An intermediate bank (standard chartered) is invloved in the transaction which might have failed to electronically transfer the money to local banks in india. Thats the error my bank spots.

Thanks

Sudipa C Member Since: Aug 10, 2016
17 of 42

Yes Joseph, that is understandable but don't you think Upwork should take this seriously and do something about it. It causes undue stress for us. I initially thought that it is happening with me only. The money hasn't arrived yet. Next three days holidays in India...so further delay.

18 of 42

Yes. Accepting reality is a part of any job. You said you faced the same issue before, did it get cleared that time and if yes in how many days? where did the problem occur?

Thanks

Sudipa C Member Since: Aug 10, 2016
19 of 42

Sorry I clicked something, and this thread became 'solved'. No I didnt face this before...but was reading many threads of April and March also. Same issue happened with the bank then too..intermediary bank I mean.

20 of 42

Whats the amount tht you withdrew

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS