cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local Funds Transfer Delayed India

Sudipa C Member Since: Aug 10, 2016
21 of 42

$437. I dont think the amount makes any difference.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
22 of 42

Hi all,

I've checked and see our team initiated a trace for some of the users who posted on this thread. If your transaction was initiated more than eight business days ago and the funds haven't arrived in your bank account yet, please get in touch with Customer Support and our team will escalate your case further.

Thank you for your continued patience.

23 of 42

I have sent a mail to the support team. The money still hasn't come. Now..two days bank holidays and monday 15th August is Independence day, so one more holiday. This means further delay of 3 days.  From 2nd August - 15th August - its a long time, assuming the money comes in on 16th.

fathima g Member Since: Aug 11, 2016
24 of 42

This is the response i got today concerning the delay of the payments

**edited for Community Guidelines**

I guess we all have to be patience and if something like this happens, its takes monre than a month before its can be resolved. so my advise is that you keep your mind away from it till you get a response from support team.

joseph t Member Since: Aug 11, 2016
25 of 42

Did they tell you that it will take nearly a month or is it your opinion?

26 of 42

Honestly I was thinking of quitting upwork. These guys dont value the emotions of the workers. I saw someone prmoising the money will be there by tomorrow morning. Now we dont have the trace of him. I wonder what assuracnce did he give if he dont have any idea about how he is going to make it happen. 

27 of 42

Hi Joseph,

According to support team they said it may take upto 2 to 4 weeks as they await bank response or even more than that. here is support team response concerning your question.

Thank you for your disbursement details.

I also have a prove here with previous issue like this.

======================================================

on ‎04-21-2016 07:49 AM

Hey guys i am facing the same payment issues in India, last time it happened to me on February 17th that time my payment was delayed and after so many follow ups i received on 11th March, and again it happened last week on 13th April which they are saying to wait for another 8 business days for the trace.

Last time this is what i received from Upwork..

I dont know what you others have recieved it when it was delayed.
=========================================================================

So guys i'm not trying to scare or upset anyone,  of cos we are all upset and i'm sure upwork will be upset too but we have to be patient and wait till the money will be in our account and this is my first time experience in 10 months. I was upset that my payment was delayed and even i was unprofessional with the support team but i later calm down and realize its bound to happen and they always resolve this and your money is 100% safe.

Regards.

28 of 42

If I was thinking of making another withdrawal. I am worried if this is going to happen again. What am I to do so?

29 of 42

So I am, but I decide to wait until my previous payment reflect on my bank acct before making another withdraw so that's my advise but it's doesn't happen always.

30 of 42

From 2nd August - 15th August. I am completely clueless when the funds will arrive.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS