Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Local bank payment South Africa

Highlighted
Hilary R Member Since: Jul 24, 2019
1 of 6

Hi,

I see that several African countries such as Senegal have access to local bank payments, but not South Africa, Is there any intention to add South Africa to the list of local banks? It certainly has the banking infrastructure for it and would save a great deal of trouble.

Thanks

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
LIN F Member Since: Apr 30, 2016
2 of 6
Hi there, yes I hope so too! In the interim, I’ve found that Payoneer (as opposed to Paypal) works best.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3 of 6

Hi Hilary and Lin,

Thank you for your feedback I will share it with our team. Unfortunately at the moment, I don't have any details about this, I will check with our team and once we (Moderators) have more information we will update the thread. 

Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Bev C Member Since: Jan 2, 2018
4 of 6

PayPal integrates very well with FNB Hilary. After UW release the funds PayPal/FNB usually happens within 48 hours. Works fine for me anyway :-)

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Jo D Member Since: Jun 14, 2017
5 of 6

I agree with Bev C - I also get my funds into my FNB account within 48 hours of withdrawing them from Paypal. It's super easy to set up Paypal integration if you have an FNB account.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
6 of 6

FNB also gives non-FNB clients the opportunity to use their (FNB) PayPal facility to their own (different) bank account. The longest I have waited for a paypal withdrawal to reflect is 36 hours (approximately).

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS