🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Local bank transfer still not processed after...
Page options
neomhar
Community Member

Local bank transfer still not processed after almost 1 week (5 working days)

Merry Christmas! I made a withdrawal last week Dec 18 (about 11 am PH time) via local bank transfer and its still not been processed. As of the moment, I still haven't received the email notification confirming the transaction has been processed. This confirmation email also includes the total amount in local currency I should receive which I normally get the same day I made the withdrawal request. Is anyone also have this issue at the moment? I've asked a colleague who made a withdrawal on the same day and he already got his funds last Friday.

I already contacted support but the response is a bit slow, I intiated first contact last Friday but until now I only know that they will check and they will update me. That's already at least couple days (working days) ago.

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Merry Christmas, Leo Mar!

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
neomhar
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

Thanks for the quick reply. I look forward to it, as I'm set to make another withdrawal tomorrow. Maybe I should use Payoneer instead of local bank transfer.

May I ask if there's any issue Upwork is facing with local bank transfers at the moment or is this just an isolated case? I have used local bank transfer almost all the time because of lower fees and I get it on my bank about a day or 2, this is the first time I've experienced this so I'm concerned and maybe should use another payment method in the meantime.

-Leo

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Leo Mar,

We don`t have any issues that are affecting your withdrawal. Our team will investigate this further and update you directly via your existing support ticket.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members