Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local bank transfer

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
11 of 20

I understand your concern, Salem.

I've forwarded your question to the team handling this case and they'll address it as soon as possible via your existing support ticket.

~ Bojan
Upwork
djdalysovich
Ahmed D Member Since: Nov 20, 2020
12 of 20

I'm sorry to hear that. I haven't withdrawn yet, i'm a bit puzzled.

I hope you get your payment soon.

bensalem
salem b Member Since: May 3, 2016
13 of 20

Hello Ahmed

thansk for your answer. I recommand you to withdraw via payoneer, its faster and more more secure, but you loose almost $6.00 for each withdrawl:

$2.00 upwork fees (instead of $0.90 as local bank account)

$2.5 if you want to uppload money instantly to payoneer card- and Free if you want to upppload money after 2 days.

$2.5 for each withdrawl by your local bank ATM.

with payoneer is more secure and faster.

Happy working and happy days ahead.

Ssalamou 3alaykom

Salem
djdalysovich
Ahmed D Member Since: Nov 20, 2020
14 of 20

Salam Mr Salam, thank you so musch for your answer, i really appreciate it.

Good luck and i hope you resolve this matter very soon.

3alaykom Assalam

saadazam
Saad A Member Since: Jun 2, 2016
15 of 20

Hi Salem ,
I am in a similar situation its been 46 days I havent recieved my funds , I have tried my very very best to reach the support to get my funds in any way it was a very big amount , I just wanted to know if you were ever able to get those funds back to your account or are they still missing , If you found tose how much time did it take??

bstojadinovic
16 of 20

Hi Saad,

I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience this caused. It looks like you're communicating with our team regarding this case on your existing ticket. Please allow time for our team to respond and update the ticket. If you have any additional questions please post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
saadazam
Saad A Member Since: Jun 2, 2016
17 of 20

Hi Bojan , I understand but I just want to know if this has happened to anyone else before , I mean 45 days is a long time to wait for a payment normally I wouldnt create this much fuss but it was a very big amount for me , and I just want to know if theres a way it is lost or someone else faced any similar issue ...

bensalem
salem b Member Since: May 3, 2016
18 of 20

Hello Saad

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

In my case, I have been waiting for more than 2 months and finally money is back to my Upwork account. My local bank had rejected it! ! ! ! ! !

I don't know why? because I used to get my money in my local bank account within 3 or 4 days, but the last time it was rejected and been back after more than 2 months.

Anyway, don't be afraid, Upwork don't give up and will still tracing money and the ultimate solution is to get them to your Upwork balance.

Next time, it's safer to be paid through payoneer, it's safer and faster, but you lose some dollars with ATM withdrawals.

Cheers

Salem
mabdullahshah
Muhammad A Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
19 of 20

Hi Saad

Can you please let me know, After how many days you received your missing payment, Now I am facing this issue, I am not yet received my March 5th withdrawal. I just want confirm payment should be received or lost?

Thank you

bstojadinovic
20 of 20

Hi Muhammad,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with a trace. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS