alize_y

Location Inquiry

hello everyone,

I just wanted to ask that I am temporarily changing my location to another.Right now I am living in Italy but I have to go back to Pakistan for days then I will come back to Italy.Previously my location registered on upwork is Italy.

Should I need to change location on upwork?

Reggards,

Ali

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
aocumen

Hi Ali, 

If you are travelling and will be away from your usual location temporarily,  you don't need to update your location each time you travel to a new place. If you are going to be residing at each location for an extended amount of time, you'll need to update your location accordingly. Also, make sure to check if you have proper visa type or a work permit to be able to work on Upwork while travelling.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
aocumen

Hi Ali, 

If you are travelling and will be away from your usual location temporarily,  you don't need to update your location each time you travel to a new place. If you are going to be residing at each location for an extended amount of time, you'll need to update your location accordingly. Also, make sure to check if you have proper visa type or a work permit to be able to work on Upwork while travelling.

~ Avery
Upwork