cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Suddenly Inaccurate

Community Guru
Scott B Member Since: Nov 20, 2015
11 of 100

There was another thread on this same topic a few days ago. This seems to be a known but sporadic problem. You may want to search that thread out, but I'd also contact Customer Support immediately as clearly this is broken and could cause quite a bit of harm if you are possibly also filtered out of client searches (don't know if that is happening). 

Community Guru
Scott B Member Since: Nov 20, 2015
Florence U Member Since: Dec 3, 2018
13 of 100

Thank you Scott

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
14 of 100

Hi Florence,

This is a known issue, and our engineers are looking into it. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via support ticket regarding this concern. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Florence U Member Since: Dec 3, 2018
15 of 100

Thank you!

marc w Member Since: Dec 22, 2018
16 of 100

Same issue, very frustrating... dates back several days, so presumably hundreds if not thousands of us cannot submit proposals ?

Perhaps there should be a button on the error page asking "If you believe this is an error" please click here. Then the code could Compare the Location details, print out a BILLBOARD and live feed it to the WORLD... someone in the right place will see it eventually.

I also received a vague message after submitting a propsal (perhaps the same problem) , "my organization does not qualify" or similar, i cannot recreate this.

No explanation.

Chris V Member Since: Jan 6, 2019
17 of 100

The issue is back it seems.

I'm in California, USA, yet I'm notified that I'm not in US.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
18 of 100

Hi Chris, and Jay, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to each of you separately to assist you with this issue.

-Avery
Untitled
Danielle N Member Since: Jan 9, 2019
19 of 100

Hi, I am too having this same issue. Can you please help me resolve so I can start submitting proposals? Thanks in advance!

Connie D Member Since: Oct 27, 2015
20 of 100

This apparently has not been fixed (since your answer from March 2018)  What gives here?  What does the client see?  Will our proposals be viewed or ignored?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS