cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Suddenly Inaccurate

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
61 of 102

Hi Robert, 

Please know that the team is aware of the issue, and is working to resolve it. In the meantime, I have shared your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can get in touch with you with more information about the issue.

-Avery
Untitled
Mindy R Member Since: Jan 9, 2019
62 of 102

When I apply for some job listings, I get the following message:

You do not meet all the client's preferred qualifications

You may still submit a proposal, but the client will see that the proposal does not meet the following criteria:

My location is set to the United States in my profile location.  How can I fix this issue?

Fabio A Member Since: Jan 9, 2019
63 of 102

Hello,

I keep receiving the error message

"

you do not meet all the client's prreferred qualifications

You may still submit a proposal, but the client will see that the proposal does not meet the following criteria:

"

However, I am located in the US and my ID a long with my bank statement has already been verified. I know it's been verified because I started a ticket specifically to have it verified.

When I go to Settings > Contact Info > Location

My address is correct and I'm located in the US.

My ticket ID for the verification of my address was

and it's been resolved. However, I'm still seeing this error message as if I wasn't located in the U.S.

Help would be appreciated. Thank You!

64 of 102

Hi Fabio, Jenny, and Mindy, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to each of you separately to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Nik B Member Since: Jan 10, 2019
65 of 102

I have submitted proposals to a few jobs and have gotten the notice at the top that I don't meet the location requirement, "United States."

My address (and time zone) information in my location setting is my correct address which is in the US.

Why is this happening?

Also, what happened to chat support?

-Thx

Linnea F Member Since: Jan 10, 2019
66 of 102

Hi There!

I am very clearly located in the United States (South Bay Area in California). However, when I am preparing a proposal it says that I do not meet the location criteria for the job (the location being the United States). 

I have tried re-entering my address and I double checked my time zone but it still says that I am not located in the United States! Help please!

Connor S Member Since: Jan 10, 2019
67 of 102

I am having the same issue!

Linnea F Member Since: Jan 10, 2019
68 of 102

It's bizarre! What's even weirder is that my first and I think second US proposal, there was no issue. But now all of a sudden it doesn't want to register!

69 of 102

Hi Linnea, and Connor, 

I merged your posts to this thread as this is a related issue that has since been resolved. Please let us know if the issue persists on your end.

-Avery
Untitled
Connor S Member Since: Jan 10, 2019
70 of 102
Same! My first proposal showed as outside of US, second proposal did not, and now the the third one does!
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS