cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location error

Teresa C Member Since: Jan 24, 2019
1 of 4

I have a weird issue. I've looked at some jobs and on some with Location preferences, they will list a few things such as Canada, United States, Mexico, Americas in one posting. And I see an error where it says I don't meet this preference, but I do! I lived in the United States. Why would I be getting this error? Couldd it be something to do with the fact that they list multiple locations and I can't obviously be in all of them? For what it's worth, I haven't found a listing that's US only to see if this error comes up then; I've only noticed it so far when multiple locations are listed.

Thanks in advance.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 4

Hi Teresa, 

I shared your account information with the team and they will get back to you through an email support ticket to assist you further.

ETA: Teresa, could you please send me the link to the job post where you are seeing this issue so that the team can use it as reference. I'll wait for your message.

-Avery
Untitled
Loisa M Member Since: Oct 27, 2018
3 of 4

same problem with me, the difference is I'm from the Philippines. Did you already sold that? Thanks

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 4

Hi Loisa, 

I would like to confirm if you received a notification where it says that you do not qualify because you're in the Philippines? Please send me the job post link, and the screen grab of the notification you received through a private message so that I can check if the job post has noted a specific location as part of the qualifications.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS