🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Location verification. Turkey. AirBnB.
Page options
kudinov_m
Community Member

Location verification. Turkey. AirBnB.

Hello, I'm staying in AirBnb apartment (monthly, long term) and switched location in my Upwork profile. How could I verify my location?

I know I need a document that: 1) has a stamp, 2) is in English 3) has my name as in my ID. What document could I use? Should I translate it? Should I place some stamp on it somewhere? Any ideas? Could I use some AirBnb UI feature?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Maxim,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Maxim,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that you can't use the documents you are referring to. You can find more information about acceptable documents in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
kudinov_m
Community Member

Hello,

'Location verification' form is confusing.

I've tried to go through the 'Location verification' form and it said 'upload your ID' and 'the photo could be clearly seen' while my intention was to upload the 'confirmation of accommodation' photo. I thought it requires my passport photo as well. So I've uploaded it and pressed 'next'. After that I haven't got any review page and my passport got sent as a verification document without any 'confirmation of accommodation'.

As a result my 'Location verification' would confuse the customer support team and would fail.

How could I add my 'confirmation of accommodation' photo to my verification request now?

Please, go to your Settings> Contact Info> Location to change your country. You need to have your actual location on your account in order to continue working on Upwork.

Hey! any help here?

Hi Maxim,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members