🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Location verification query
Page options
morrisonanele
Community Member

Location verification query

Am trying to verify my location but after uploading my national I'd card no option or space to click on submit

So I have decided to submit it over here

FIRST Name : ANELE 
LAST NAME:. VICTOR
AGE.               : 27-03-1997
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE : NIGERIA
SEX:.                MALE 
Please an agent should assist me to ensure that my location is being verified 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Morrison,

I have reached out to the team handling your case and I'm pleased to inform you that your location has been verified. Let me know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
morrisonanele
Community Member

Please I need assistance on these 

AndreaG

Hi Morrison,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork

Have been waiting patiently for the past 20 hours and yet no response from Upwork team please try and remind them to help me and verify my location before my account will be placed on hold,a favourable response from you will be greatly appreciated 

Hi Morrison,

I can confirm that your concern has been escalated to the appropriate team for further review. You should be getting an update through this support ticket whenever the team has sorted out the issue. 

Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Thanks for your kind response I really appreciate 

Am still expecting a favourable response from the Upwork team to assist me in verifying my location have uploaded my documents which shows my current place of residence

Please I need urgent response towards these before my account will be placed on hold

Hi Morrison,

I have reached out to the team handling your case and I'm pleased to inform you that your location has been verified. Let me know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Thanks alot your help I really appreciate you alot 

I'm having similar issues too,

the unresponsiveness of the Upwork team is quite alerting. I have open a support ticket concerning the issue of my location verification, still yet no response.

my account will be placed on hold soon. I need urgent rectifications.

Hi Wilson,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear how you feel about our support. I see you are already communicating with the support team today and they have already responded to you here today. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I can't verify my ID for location verification 

My account will soon be placed on hold, support team is not responding, please help me 🙏

Hi Wilson,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulties verifying your location. I can see that you've reached out and a support ticket has been set up with the same concern. Please allow our team time to review your case and you will surely be assisted accordingly through that ticket.

A gentle reminder, please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Community moderators,

I received a notification to verify my location on 26 July, I immediately provided my national ID showing my country of residence. I got a notification after the submission stating I will receive a response within 1 business day. It's over 48 hours and over 2 business days now, and no one has responded.  I have 5 days more for my account to be suspended according to the message I received.

Can anyone look into this for me?

Thank you.

Hi Caroline,

I have reached out to the team handling your concern and they've confirmed that your location has been verified. Let me know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
53b55bb5
Community Member

Hi Community moderators,

I received a notification to verify my location on 4 August, I immediately provided my passport showing my Country Issuing ID. I got a notification after the submission stating I will receive a response within 1 business day. I'm Very Concern about what is happening, and no one has responded.  I have 7 days left for my account to be suspended according to the message I received.

Can anyone look into this for me?

Thank you.‏‏لقطة الشاشة (47).png

Hi Ibrahim,

Thank you for submitting your documents. I understand your concern. One of the team members will review your submission and update your account soon. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
vanessapregers
Community Member

Dear Upwork, This man is a scam. I've worked for him and instead of paying me, he blocked me and ignore me. He declined the payment and is ignoring every message as well. He declined the offer  with the following reason: lacks desired skills or qualifications. I've filmed the whole conversation. Help me get my money from this man. The people worked hard not to get paid.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths