🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Locked Out of Upwork Account. Need to Open a ...
Page options
ondanje_warren
Community Member

Locked Out of Upwork Account. Need to Open a Support Ticket

I've been locked out of my account. My confession here is that I'd replaced my old phone line and couldn't access it anymore when the text message was sent there. I've had to create yet another Upwork account just to post on the community page. How can I open a ticket to resolve the issue?

Thanks in advace!

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Warren,

One of our team members will reach out to you via a email to assist you further with regaining access to your account. Please note that having multiple accounts is a serious violation of Upwork's Terms of Service. Once your issue is resolved please close this account. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you, 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thanks Nikola,

I responded to the email a day ago. I'm hoping to get a response any time now.

Regards,

Warren

Hi Warren,

Could you please send me a PM by clicking on my name so I can check? Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
3f0b12c0
Community Member

I'm locked out of my account. I try to login and it says my PW is incorrect. I go to reset my PW but it says my security answer is wrong. Then it takes me to the form to complete with questions that are impossible to answer- ie when i started my account, the last charge on my account. I need to be able to access my account and reset the PW but I can't do so with the insane amount of info you require. It's impossible to provide the info you need. How do you suggest I move forward or should I close our account and not use your service?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members