cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked from changing street address

bethdotagency
Beth F Member Since: Jan 9, 2019
1 of 5

This has been going on for a few weeks - I need to update to my new physical address, but editing in the obvious "Location" section of the profile is locked in only one line, the street address.

I can appear to update my city and state, but with the street address locked, it's a nonsense address and obviously not what my tax returns, etc, should show. What am I missing? (Also, when I visit the next time, my edits have not been saved)

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 5

Hi Beth,

When you start entering your address into the field on the screenshot below, the address should show in the drop down menu. Once you select it from the drop-down menu, it'll auto-populate in all fields. Screenshot_4.png

Please, let us know if that still doesn't work.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork
scottdwilson
Scott W Member Since: Jan 19, 2020
3 of 5

Hi Valeria,

I too am having issues changing my physical address. While setting up my account last nigt, autofill popped up and while closing/saving I didn't know my address was set to Kentuck. I cannot for the life of me figure out to to change this. Can you please assist? I entered as much basic and temporary information to my account thinking maybe my account had to be live, that wasn't the case.

Please help if you can, thanks!

Scott Wilson

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4 of 5

Hi Scott,

I checked your account, and it looks like you have already updated your address. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
scottdwilson
Scott W Member Since: Jan 19, 2020
5 of 5

Hi Beth,

Thanks for your post. I too am having the same issue. While setting up my account, autofill popped up and I saved my address settings incorrecty. I have exhasuted all avanues to rectify this. What is your suggestion?

Thank you for your time!

Scott D. Wilson

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS