cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Locked private Profile

Rodney John Q Member Since: Feb 7, 2019
41 of 865

Hi Goran, 

As I can see that you are doing a great job! My profile was set to private as well since I don't have any client(s) for a period of time. Can you help me reset my profile visibility as well?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
42 of 865

Hi Rodney,

Your visibility is back to public, if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Md. Hamidur R Member Since: Mar 5, 2019
43 of 865

My profile was set to private as well since I don't have any client(s). Can you help me reset my profile visibility as well?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
44 of 865

Hi Md. Hamidur,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Keep in mind that freelancers are hidden from the search results but clients to whom you have submitted proposals will be able to view your profile.

You can check out more info about this here. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nelson R Member Since: May 26, 2017
45 of 865

Hi, I would like to have my profile updated to public if possible. I am ready for work again after long hiatus. Thank you in advance.

Riri A Moderator Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
46 of 865

Hi Nelson,

We have set your profile visibility to public. . Please update your profile as you see fit. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks!

~ Riri
Untitled
Sammie H Member Since: Apr 16, 2019
47 of 865

I just signed up, my profile is already to set to private, please fix.  I tried but can't do it myself.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
48 of 865

Hi Sammie,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
49 of 865

Hi Despoina,

I will write you a PM for more details.

Untitled
Nick C Member Since: Aug 27, 2016
50 of 865

Hello Goran,

I have the same issue. Could you PM me to resolve this problem, please? I have to unlock my account.

Best,

Nick

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS