Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
161 of 2,122

Yevhenii,

Your profile visibility has already been reset and it should show in freelancer search.

~ Valeria
Untitled
nickcheshenko
Nick C Member Since: Aug 27, 2016
162 of 2,122

Hello Valeria,

Unlock my account, please.

Upwork, it's the most of stupid things Ive ever seen before to lock account due to lack of payments!

shopifycreative
Sidhdharajsinh S Member Since: Oct 25, 2017
163 of 2,122

My profile has been put on private mode. How to make it public immediately.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
164 of 2,122

Hi Sidhdharajsinh, 

The Customer Support Team has already reverted your profile to public. 

If your profile is set to private again after 30-days, or sometime in the future, check out the options listed in the email notification or in the pop up on Find Work page to set it back to public.

-Avery
Untitled
narender_seo
Narender S Member Since: Oct 25, 2017
165 of 2,122

My profile showing private can you please do my profile public so that I can do work ?

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
166 of 2,122

Hi Narender,

Please follow the steps Avery shared above in order to change your profile visibility back to public.

Untitled
8b54648c
Aime M Member Since: Sep 26, 2018
167 of 2,122
I have the same problem
aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
168 of 2,122

Hi Aime, 

I've set your profile to public as requested. If your profile is set to private again after 30-days, or sometime in the future, check out the options listed in the email notification or in the pop up on Find Work page to set it back to public.
You may read more about this initiative on this support article.

-Avery
Untitled
hafizmnadir
Hafiz Muhammad N Member Since: Jan 31, 2018
169 of 2,122

My profile is showing private.
I want it to be public.
Please help me in this situtaion
Regards
Hafiz Muhammad Nadir

mickem
Dobrivoje M Member Since: Nov 22, 2017
170 of 2,122

Hello,

button "Get help" still is not working.  I wanted to ask 2 questions. 

I have attended upwork events in Belgrade. And I was advised to set my profile to "Not available" when I cannot work. And last time my profile was public. And now when I wanted to set back again to "Available" my profile is set to "Private" by UpWork. And this all happened in a very short period of time! If I did not change my availability, my profile would be still public. 

I think this is a very cruel thing by up work. I was sick and could not work. And this is how UpWork is punishing me?! 

2nd question: I asked the client several times to close the job as work is done. And the client is unresponsive. This can look bad on my job score. What is best to do and what I can do besides that? My only mistake is that I took my chances with this client besides that he had medium feedback from other freelancers. 

Thank you

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS