Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Locked private Profile

Highlighted
Byas Muni P Member Since: Jun 24, 2018
1151 of 1,457

Hi,

My profile has been converted into private. I am looking for the job from the client and I am involved in the discussion with clients which can be converted into lead.

Please make my profile public so that I can get the job.

Thanks

Byas

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Jagan K Member Since: Jan 24, 2018
1152 of 1,457

Hi Byas, 

Keep trying to bid your relevent job on upwork plartform,

Thanks

jagan.k

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1153 of 1,457

Hi Byas Muni,

Your profile was set to private due to not having earned in the last 30 days. Please check this announcement, and this help article. I've reset your visibility back to public. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Rex E Member Since: Jun 5, 2018
1154 of 1,457

Hy good day, my profile was set to locked, please revert. Thanks

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1155 of 1,457

Hi Rex,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, freelancers with no earnings in 30 days will have their profile set to private (locked) automatically. To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Anna P Member Since: Dec 29, 2016
1156 of 1,457

Hello, Due to the recent inactivity my profile has locked private. Could someone please help me making it public again? Thank you!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1157 of 1,457

Hi Anna,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public, you're now seen from search results.  If your profile becomes locked to private again in the future, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan, or get in touch with us again and we'll be happy to reset your profile visibility. You can check out more info about this here.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Matthew B Member Since: Jul 12, 2018
1158 of 1,457

Hello, Can you please reset my profile back to public, thanks

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1159 of 1,457

Hi Matthew,

Yes, I just changed your visibility back to public. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Peter J Member Since: Nov 28, 2015
1160 of 1,457

Once again I get this message. Thanks!

If UpWork wants to filter out freelancers who don't get work (but are active, sends proposals etc) that's fine with me. But then also filter out clients who post jobs and are not active. I don't want to spend time sending proposals to clients who just posts a job and then "forget" about it.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS