Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Locked Private Profile

Highlighted
K. Nicole R Member Since: Jul 17, 2018
1181 of 1,472

Hello,

My profile is on locked private and im not sure how to fix it! Please help?

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
1182 of 1,472

Hi K. Nicole,

We've reset your profile visibility and it should be public again. A little context: freelancers with no earnings in 30 days will have their profile set to private automatically. To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
1183 of 1,472

Would somebody please set my profile back to public again. I happen to be working . . .

And please don't remind me about the 30 days. I know that already. 

Thank you. 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1184 of 1,472

Hi Nichola,

I`ve just updated your visibility back to public, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
1185 of 1,472

Thank you, Goran. 

Highlighted
Richard T Member Since: Jul 18, 2018
1186 of 1,472

Hi, can someone help me get my profile be public? My profile was 'locked private' due to inactivity.
I've requested thru 'customer contact support' 2 days ago but still no action. Can someone please help me?
Thank you in advance!

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1187 of 1,472

Sorry for the delay, Richard Neill. I've set your profile to public as requested. 

If your profile is set to private again after 30-days, or sometime in the future, check out the options listed in the email notification or in the pop up on Find Work page to set it back to public.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Richard T Member Since: Jul 18, 2018
1188 of 1,472

Thank you so much Avery, for the quick action.

Highlighted
Charisse L Member Since: Jul 23, 2018
1189 of 1,472

Hi,

My Account was set to private for almost 8 months now and was working through an agency. However I do have 0 connects on my profile for some reason. Can you help me set my profile to public? And how can I get my connects back? Hope to hear from you soon, Thanks!

Please see screenshot attached.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1190 of 1,472

Hi Charisse, 

Where are you seeing that your profile is set to private? I just checked your account and can see that it is set to public.

I can also see that you are still yet to choose a Membership Plan which is why you have 0 connects on your account. Please go ahead and choose a plan that best suits your freelancing needs so that your connects can be credited to your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS