Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked privae

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1031 of 1,258

Hi Aaron,

I've went ahead and reset your profile visibility and you are now seen from the search results again.

~Nina
Aaron G Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1032 of 1,258

My profile has again been set to private. Can you please change it back to being public?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1033 of 1,258

Hi Aaron, 

I checked your account and it doesn't look like it has been set to private. Are you seeing a notification on your account that it has been set to private? 

-Avery
Untitled
Randy O Member Since: Aug 31, 2018
1034 of 1,258

How do I either get my status switched back from private or how to stop the monthly payments.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1035 of 1,258

Hi Randy,

I`ve just changed your visibility back to public. Regarding your second question, are you referring to your membership charges or something else? Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Hillianthe E Member Since: Jul 12, 2017
1036 of 1,258

Hi,

My profile was locked private because did not had an active assignment. Since last Wednesday I'm on an new assignment. But still the sign Locked Private is still visible. How come? 

What is the criteria to have it removed? 

Money of course will be earned when I get paid by the customer. 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
1037 of 1,258

Hillianthe,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, freelancers with no earnings in 30 days will have their profile set to private (locked) automatically. Congrats on your new contract!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Arslan S Member Since: Aug 10, 2017
1038 of 1,258

I just start earning again and complete one project but my account is still locked to private plea

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
1039 of 1,258

Hi Arslan,

I checked your account and see a notification about the recent update to your profile visibility, which is now set to public.

Monika S Member Since: May 3, 2018
1040 of 1,258

Hi

My account has been locked private.

Kindly, solve this issue for me.

Regards

Monika

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS