Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Locked private Profile

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Chan M Member Since: Oct 15, 2018
31 of 1,785

Hi , you made my profile private . Please fix this ASAP. 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
32 of 1,785

Hi Chan,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Gayle L Member Since: Jul 31, 2018
33 of 1,785

Hello,

I'm new here...

So, profile will be set to private if I don't earn within my first 30 days here? Is that correct?

Is that intended to be motivation for me to upgrade to a paid membership?

This seems like a freelancer-unfriendly policy. Unless I'm misunderstaning something.

Highlighted
34 of 1,785

Hi Gayle,

Yes that is correct, if a freelancer does not earn in 30 days their profile visibility will be changed to private. This means that they will be hidden from search results only but they can still apply on jobs. Clients who have received a proposal from them will still be able to view their profile.
Additionally, we do have a free option to change your profile visibility by asking us here or contacting our customer support. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Gayle L Member Since: Jul 31, 2018
35 of 1,785

Ah, ok. Thanks for the clarification, Goran.

That seems reasonable.

Highlighted
Jonathan B Member Since: Sep 9, 2018
36 of 1,785

can you make my profile public? how will they know my skills if they dont see my profile? I dont get it

Highlighted
37 of 1,785

hI Jonathan,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, freelancers will not appear in search results but clients to who you have submitted a proposal will still be able to view your profile and skills. You can check out more info about this here. Thank you.

Untitled
Raymond Bradley G Member Since: Dec 2, 2019
38 of 1,785

Please set my profile to public

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
39 of 1,785

Hi Raymond,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that your profile visibility is already set to public. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Giovanni A Member Since: Sep 24, 2018
40 of 1,785

Hi Goran,

Is there also a possibility that my profile will be back to public for FREE?

I am now back on track since I had a problem on my laptop so I wasn't able to work for the last few months. But now I'm trying back again, hope you can help. Thanks.

Cheers,

Gio

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS