cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Private account

aqeelmuhammad74
Muhammad A Member Since: Dec 13, 2017
1811 of 2,171

Hi, Goran! Hope you had a productive week. I was busy in exams but at that time my profile went to private. I'm back and want to work again. Can you public my profile.

Thank you in advance

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1812 of 2,171

Hi Muhammad,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
nadjetba
Nadjet B Member Since: May 21, 2019
1813 of 2,171

Hi,

I am having the same problem as everyone else. Profile set to private as I wasn't earning anything on Upwork. I have recently reactivated my activity on upwork and submitted proposals and would like to have my profile set back to public. I have sent 2 requests, one about 2 weeks ago and one about 4 days ago, asking for my profile to be set back to public, but got no action or response. The requests are still open.

Thanks,

Nadjet

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1814 of 2,171

Hi Nadjet,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
valeriewrites
Valerie R Member Since: Oct 28, 2018
1815 of 2,171

Good afternoon, my profile has been set to private while I was away dealing with some personal issues. I have contributed to UpWork by providing thousands of dollars worth of work in the past and I am ready to resume my work. Please set my profile to public as soon as possible so that I may get back to work. 

Thank you and I appreciate your help. 

- Valerie

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1816 of 2,171

Hi Valerie,

Looks like your profile visibility has already been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
jrwaodesk
Jason A Member Since: Jul 28, 2017
1817 of 2,171
Hi,

Can the visibility of my profile be made public again please? Thanks
aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1818 of 2,171

Hi Jason, 

I have set your profile visibility to public as requested. 

-Avery
Untitled
j_marmolejo
Jerick M Member Since: Feb 11, 2020
1819 of 2,171

Hello,

I've experience the same. Can you please unlocked my profile as well?

thanks!

-jerick-

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1820 of 2,171

Hi Jerick,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, freelancers with no earnings in 30 days will have their profile set to private (locked) automatically. To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS