Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: profile has been set to 'private' while I am working on my first job

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1991 of 2,118

Hi Gina and Suraiya,

Your profile visibility has been reset back to public. When your profile is set to private, your profile is not visible in search results, but the clients can still view your profile once you submit a proposal. For more information, please check out this help article. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
suraiya1
Suraiya A Member Since: Feb 20, 2020
1992 of 2,118

Thank you so much, Joanne

waleed0khan
Muhammad Waleed K Member Since: Mar 18, 2020
1993 of 2,118

Hello,

My profile status is showing "Locked Private". May I ask why it happens and where this function hits on my profile? What is the basic reason for this? Can I not apply for more jobs after showing this status or after applying for a job with this status can the recruiter see my proposal or not?

tinker_bell3
1994 of 2,118

Hi Muhammad Waleed,

When your profile is set to private, your profile is not visible in search results, but the clients can still view your profile once you submit a proposal. For more information, please check out this help article. Your profile visibility has been reset back to public also. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
6076aa71
Juan Ma L Member Since: May 17, 2020
1995 of 2,118

Hello, my account has been locked private and a client who has my profile link cannot send me an invite because of this. Can you help me with this asap please?

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1996 of 2,118

Hi Juan,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
jordantbutler
Jordan B Member Since: Jun 30, 2020
1997 of 2,118

Hi I have been inactive for quite some time but I want to start being active again. Can I please have my profile set back to open because currently I am on private.

Thank you

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1998 of 2,118

Hi Jordan,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
umair_zazoo
Umair I Member Since: Jun 24, 2018
1999 of 2,118

Hi! My profile is set to private. Please fix this for me. Thanks

tinker_bell3
2000 of 2,118

Hi Umair,

Your profile visibility has been reset back to public. Please check out this help article for more information about how you can reset your profile visibility. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS