cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I have applied for jobs in the last few days, but my profile was just hidden

Highlighted
Arsalan B Member Since: Oct 16, 2018
1121 of 1,603

Hello, Please help me to set my Upwork to be Public. It's Private currently here is the link of my Upwork Profile.. 
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~019b2b50d181a467ad

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1122 of 1,603

Hi Arsalan,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, profiles of freelancers with a history of earnings on the platform will remain public unless they have not earned in more than 2 years. Profiles of new freelancers who haven’t earned on Upwork will be set to private after 90 days.To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
SOPHIE ADAEZE E Member Since: Apr 22, 2020
1123 of 1,603

Hello. I need my profile to be public. Thanks.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1124 of 1,603

Hi SOPHIE ADAEZE,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private. Thanks!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Wenda M Member Since: May 14, 2020
1125 of 1,603

Because I have been applying for jobs in the past three days, I don't understand why my profile was turned to not visible again - what if someone whose job I applied to tries to see my profile? I am *actively* seeking work on Upwork - please help!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1126 of 1,603

Hi Wenda,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Freelancers with the profile set to Private are hidden from the search results but clients to whom you have submitted a proposal will be able to view your profile. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private. Thanks!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
munim q Member Since: May 17, 2020
1127 of 1,603

Dear sir, now a days i am trying my best to get a job on upwork and today when i logged in a message popped up that my profile has been turned into private from public because i havent got any job on upwork yet.... its been just few months since i registered my account... please help me as 

Regards 

Abdul Munim.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1128 of 1,603

Hi Munim,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

Additionally, feel free to check out these resources we put together to help freelancers to get to a safe and successful start.

Thank you!

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
munim q Member Since: May 17, 2020
1129 of 1,603

Thank you dear, appriciated. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Gonzalo S Member Since: Mar 6, 2020
1130 of 1,603

Hi upwork people,

My profile has been set to private. Would you please help me?

And one more thing: It feels IMPOSIBLE to land even a very basic first job, would you please check my profile and tell me what is wrong with it? how can I improve it?

Many thanks,

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS