cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Profile

Highlighted
Hasan M Member Since: Sep 17, 2015
1351 of 1,709

You must bid any project than your profile will be public.

Highlighted
Rizwana F Member Since: Jun 9, 2020
1352 of 1,709

I have completed an upwork client's project. The job is **Edited for Community Guidelines**
 Now I am waiting for my payment.
Now my profile visibility is "Public"
Thanks

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1353 of 1,709

Hi Rizwana,

We've set your profile to public as requested. You can read more details about this in this Help Article. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Atul S Member Since: Oct 10, 2019
1354 of 1,709

Profile set to private.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1355 of 1,709

Hi Atul,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, profiles of freelancers with a history of earnings on the platform will remain public unless they have not earned in more than 2 years. Profiles of new freelancers who haven’t earned on Upwork will be set to private after 90 days.To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Melanie O Member Since: Aug 6, 2020
1356 of 1,709

Hi,

Can anybody please help me check if my profile is already approved? Was able to submit proposals though. TIA

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1357 of 1,709

Hi Melanie,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Melanie O Member Since: Aug 6, 2020
1358 of 1,709

Thank you but I was not able to receive a notification for that. I believed it was previously rejected from my initial application however got some time to reopen it today and tried setting it up again.

Highlighted
Isabella Camille N Member Since: Sep 10, 2018
1359 of 1,709

My profile's visibility is currently private. When I tried sending a ticket to request for it to be Public, here's the error message that I received.

"Our apologies. Something went wrong.

Your ticket was not submitted."

Please help me.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1360 of 1,709

Hi Isabella,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS