cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The portfolio is set to private

errol95
Errol L Member Since: Dec 5, 2018
1761 of 2,716

Hi Upwork. I want to inform you that I am busy studying several courses. This is why I don't have so much time to search for work. The COVID-19 situation is also the reason why there is a lot of competition in searching for work. It is impossible for me to spend several hours per day looking for a job. I hope you will take this into account. Please let me stay unlocked.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1762 of 2,716

Hi Errol,

Are you referring to your profile becoming private because of inactivity? I can see your profile is currently public, you can check this next to your Feed. When your profile is set to private it is not shown in freelancer search results but rest assured, clients will see it if you submit a proposal to their job. You can learn more about this here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
salmanmughal24
Salman M Member Since: Jan 14, 2021
1763 of 2,716

Hi, I was off from upwork for months, as I was building my skills, now I am ready to work with the online clients, kindly make my profile visible to the clients, thanks.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1764 of 2,716

Hi Salman,

It looks like your profile is public at the moment! You can learn more about your profile visibility here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
roy-mihir
Mihir R Member Since: Jan 20, 2021
1765 of 2,716

Hi,

How can I change my profile visibility from private to public?

Thanks

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1766 of 2,716

Hi Mihir,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
omar_jabr
Omar J Member Since: Dec 14, 2020
1767 of 2,716

My portfolio is now private because of late earnings, I did submit proposals for jobs, but does it stay private until I start earning? and can the client see the proposals that I submitted and contact me via messages?

Thanks.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1768 of 2,716

Hi Omar,

I just updated your profile visibility back to public. I also checked your portfolios but was not able to locate any items under review. All of your portfolios are approved and published on your profile. 
I would also like to clarify that even when your visibility was set to private, clients to whom you have sent a proposal are able to view your profile and send you a message. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
omar_jabr
Omar J Member Since: Dec 14, 2020
1769 of 2,716

Thank you....

rizwan1512
Rizwan G Member Since: Jan 21, 2021
1770 of 2,716

I am an Upwork freelancer and working on Upwork for the last 2 years. but not received any project. due to this, my profile was locked. Now I received my first project. Kindly help me, anyone. How my profile will be Live. so that it's visible to clients. I am very grateful to you for this kind regard.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS