Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to reactivate my profile!

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1751 of 2,618

Hi Omar,

I just updated your profile visibility back to public. I also checked your portfolios but was not able to locate any items under review. All of your portfolios are approved and published on your profile. 
I would also like to clarify that even when your visibility was set to private, clients to whom you have sent a proposal are able to view your profile and send you a message. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
omar_jabr
Omar J Member Since: Dec 14, 2020
1752 of 2,618

Thank you....

rizwan1512
Rizwan G Member Since: Jan 21, 2021
1753 of 2,618

I am an Upwork freelancer and working on Upwork for the last 2 years. but not received any project. due to this, my profile was locked. Now I received my first project. Kindly help me, anyone. How my profile will be Live. so that it's visible to clients. I am very grateful to you for this kind regard.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1754 of 2,618

Hi Rizwan,

your profile visibility is back to public, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
uzairuet1995
Muhammad U Member Since: Jul 5, 2019
1755 of 2,618

I have two questions:
1. Upwork shows me that I should contact customer support to resactivate my profile. How can I reactivate my profile?

2. How can I withdraw payment from my account in Upwork?

Kind Regards

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1756 of 2,618

Hi Muhammad,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

Once funds become available in your account balance, you'll be able to use the Get Paid Now button under the available tab and withdraw the funds to the payment method you set up on your Get Paid page, under Settings.

To see which payment methods are available to you, please log into your account, click on “Settings,” then “Get Paid,” and choose “Add Method.” All of your options will be listed there.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
umer_mib
Muhammad Umer I Member Since: Dec 12, 2019
1757 of 2,618

This is my first upwork project your little guidance is highly appreciated

How to take an order from an Upwork client while my profile is set to private

My client can't see my profile and I can't send him direct contracts. My client is ready to give me an order.

bstojadinovic
1758 of 2,618

Hi Muhammad Umer,

Your profile visibility has been updated. You can share the link to your profile with the client so that they can either invite you or send you an offer for their project.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
denise_barnhart
Denise B Member Since: Jan 4, 2021
1759 of 2,618

How many proposals do you need to submit to get your profile visible? I have a contract that paused and I submitted 2 proposals yesterday but I am still locked. I'm beginning to think Upwork is not worth the difficulty and frustration. 

bstojadinovic
1760 of 2,618

Hi Denise,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Freelancer profiles are set to private if they haven't been earning on Upwork for a while. This program is a reward for freelancers who regularly earn on the platform, and a trust and safety measure to prevent off-platform payments.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS