Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: profile issue

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
1731 of 2,534

Hi Samiullah,

Your profile has been reset back to public. Feel free to check this help article to learn why it can go private.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ohmykateness
Ma Catherine S Member Since: Feb 11, 2021
1732 of 2,534

Hello Upwork, 

A month ago this happened to me, and now this has happened again.

Is this something I should be expecting every month while searching for clients? I'm getting a bit confused with how things work. A little help would be appreciated. 

Thank you!

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1733 of 2,534

Hi Kate,

I went ahead and reset your profile visibility back to public. You can check this help article to learn more about why it happened.

Please note that if you are an established freelancer and don’t earn money on Upwork for a period of two years or more, your profile visibility will automatically change from public to private. When your profile is set to private it is not shown in freelancer search results and will not be seen by clients unless you submit a proposal to their job.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
ecd83cf6
Mehwish J Member Since: Feb 8, 2021
1734 of 2,534
My ticket to reset my profile visibility to 'public' is not being submitted. Kindly update my profile visibility.
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1735 of 2,534

Hi Mehwish,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
asadsyedi101
Syed A Member Since: Feb 3, 2021
1736 of 2,534

Hello sir,

My account has been private how i make it public.please help

thanks

regard asad

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1737 of 2,534

Hi Syed,

We've set your profile to public as requested. You can check out the options listed in this help article on how to set it back to public if your profile is set to private again sometime in the future.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
arslansultanbaig
Arsalan B Member Since: Oct 16, 2018
1738 of 2,534

Hello! Upwork Team community, Today I saw my Upwork profile has been private now. I am trying to hunt some cleints. I wish to back my profile as public. 

Here is the link of my profile..
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~019b2b50d181a467ad

Thanks  

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1739 of 2,534

Hi Arsalan,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
zubairkhan7770
Zubair A Member Since: Nov 1, 2018
1740 of 2,534

Hi,

i joined upwork some time ago and applied for some jobs on regular ocassionsbut notreceived any interview call/job. My profile is shifted to private, what should i do to set this back on normal?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS