cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Locked private Profile

naumanpk1166
Nauman R Member Since: Nov 11, 2018
121 of 2,167

How can i contact support team to re-set my profile visibility ? Second, I have client that wants to work with me over hourly based project.

So, How can i recommend him to my profile ?

Looking for your kind response to solve this soon.

Thanks

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
122 of 2,167

Hi Nauman,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, profiles of freelancers with a history of earnings on the platform will remain public unless they have not earned in more than 2 years. Profiles of new freelancers who haven’t earned on Upwork will be set to private after 90 days.To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here. Feel free to share your profile URL with your client now, they will be able to view your profile and hire you. Thank you.

Untitled
john_yambao
John Y Member Since: Jul 29, 2020
123 of 2,167

Hi, can you please reactivate my account. Thanks

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
124 of 2,167

Hi John,

I went ahead and updated your profile visibility back to public. Feel free to check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
antony_robinson
Antony R Member Since: Feb 20, 2021
125 of 2,167
Hello Aleksandar, kindly activate my profile. Thank you.
egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
126 of 2,167

Hi Antony,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

~ Nikola

Untitled
antony_robinson
Antony R Member Since: Feb 20, 2021
127 of 2,167
Thank you 🙏🏾
akakadiya91
Akash K Member Since: Oct 9, 2016
128 of 2,167

Hello Nikola,

My profile is auto setted locked private. can you please make it public?

Thanks

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
129 of 2,167

Hi Akash,

Your profile visibility has been reset back to public. When your profile is set to private, your profile is not visible in search results, but the clients can still view your profile when you submit a proposal for their job post. For more information, please check out this help article.

-Joanne
Untitled
julierosedln
Julie Rose D Member Since: Apr 20, 2021
130 of 2,167

Hi, I'm still looking for clients but my account is currently Locked Private. Please help me. Thank you

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS