Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Locked Private

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1731 of 2,423

Bret V wrote:

Why is my profile not visable to clients?

I'll say it again, I think the site is a scam, and the only profiles or proposals you show are those of paying members, regardless of how much they've spent on contacts.

Nonsense does not become any more true if you "say it again."

Your profile is visible, just in among tens of thousands of others. Whether people pay for membership or not has no impact on search results. Appropriate filters do find you.

You are in a seriously crowded category. It takes time and effort to start standing out.

You may want to rethink your profile, and especially your portfolio. 

Do you have some more varied (and preferably less overprocessed) shots that are more geared to what clients are actually looking to hire for in your category?

anatoli-genkins
Anatolii H Member Since: Nov 22, 2016
1732 of 2,423

My profile is 'Locked Private'. If I buy connects under free membership plan, will clients(on whose jobs i apply to) be able to see my profile?

Please set my profile bak to public.
thanks a lot for support

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1733 of 2,423

Anatolii H wrote:

My profile is 'Locked Private'. If I buy connects under free membership plan, will clients(on whose jobs i apply to) be able to see my profile?

Yes, they will, and you can easily have your profile set to public simply by going to this page and hitting the green button.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1734 of 2,423

Hi Anatolii,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Going forward, if your profile is set to private again, you can use the options listed in this help article to set it back to public.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
sheeeezad
Shahzad K Member Since: May 31, 2018
1735 of 2,423

I updated my portfolio and worked on my profile. But my profile is locked by upwork. I want my profile to be public. I have started working on the platform and trying to get a job.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
1736 of 2,423

Hi Shahzad,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

~ Nikola

Untitled
achanrevanz
Christian G Member Since: Nov 13, 2018
1737 of 2,423

Hi,

I did notice my account has been locked private.

Kindly, solve this issue for me.

Regards

Christian

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1738 of 2,423

Hi Christian,

I've reset your profile visibility back to public.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
aliyeffariz
Fariz A Member Since: Mar 3, 2021
1739 of 2,423

Hi. My account is invisible and unable to make visible. It says Locked Private. How can i fix that? Thanks

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1740 of 2,423

Hi Fariz,

I went ahead and updated your profile visibility back to public. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS