cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: invisible account

2feb9829
Hammad R Member Since: Feb 3, 2021
1761 of 2,608

Hi My id is not available for public to view. Please help me so I will get any job. I am a professional photoshop expert but new in this platform. I am applying on various jobs but today I got message that my id is private now. Please help me to solve this issue, Looking for help from this great platform .Thanks

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1762 of 2,608

Hi Hammad,

I've reset your profile visibility back to public.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
a5f02874
Kristina K Member Since: Feb 8, 2021
1763 of 2,608

HI, can you help me. My account become invisible. What i should do, how i can make it visible? In note text me conect to customer support.

djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1764 of 2,608

Hi Kristina,

I went ahead and updated your profile visibility. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
samiullah15
Samiullah R Member Since: Jun 29, 2019
1765 of 2,608

My profile is also locked. Can you please reset my profile visibility?

Thanks in advance.

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
1766 of 2,608

Hi Samiullah,

Your profile has been reset back to public. Feel free to check this help article to learn why it can go private.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ohmykateness
Ma Catherine S Member Since: Feb 11, 2021
1767 of 2,608

Hello Upwork, 

A month ago this happened to me, and now this has happened again.

Is this something I should be expecting every month while searching for clients? I'm getting a bit confused with how things work. A little help would be appreciated. 

Thank you!

djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1768 of 2,608

Hi Kate,

I went ahead and reset your profile visibility back to public. You can check this help article to learn more about why it happened.

Please note that if you are an established freelancer and don’t earn money on Upwork for a period of two years or more, your profile visibility will automatically change from public to private. When your profile is set to private it is not shown in freelancer search results and will not be seen by clients unless you submit a proposal to their job.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
ecd83cf6
Mehwish J Member Since: Feb 8, 2021
1769 of 2,608
My ticket to reset my profile visibility to 'public' is not being submitted. Kindly update my profile visibility.
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1770 of 2,608

Hi Mehwish,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS