hammadyasirjutt
Hammad Y Member Since: Sep 2, 2019
1671 of 2,193

Visibility locked private please change it to public

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
1672 of 2,193

Hi Hammad,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
7ebd7cab
John Porton P Member Since: Mar 9, 2021
1673 of 2,193

Greetings Upwork CS,

I just want to ask if how to make my profile public it seems that my account is privated locked, can you please chekc it for me. Thank you 

Best Regards,

John

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1674 of 2,193

Hi John,

Your visibility is now back to public, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
filippalex
Alex F Member Since: Feb 15, 2021
1675 of 2,193
Hi.
Well obviosly my account was locked private because I haven’t been sending proposials to clients with the help of my bids. As soon as I started spending bids my account was refunded.

Good luck, Alex
natasha-nayyar
Ace Contributor
Natasha N Member Since: Jul 19, 2017
1676 of 2,193

Hello

I was a little away from this platform due to which my profile was set to private. Now recently I completed one project on a fixed price and earned from it but my profile still showing it a private. How can I set my profile to public.

Regards

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
1677 of 2,193

Hi Natasha,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

Thanks,

~ Nikola

Untitled
912a3670
Parvez A Member Since: Mar 15, 2021
1678 of 2,193

Hi,

I am applying for Jobs and also revising my term in the posted proposal, pls mark my profile Public

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1679 of 2,193

Hi Parvez,

I went ahead and updated your profile visibility back to public. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
4eb2ca68
Muhammad Imran H Member Since: Feb 17, 2021
1680 of 2,193

Hello dear concern i need to update my profile . i was not online from last couple of days now i am available and need to submit proposal and also need to public my profile please can you help thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS