cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

filippalex
Alex F Member Since: Feb 15, 2021
1671 of 2,161
Hi.
Well obviosly my account was locked private because I haven’t been sending proposials to clients with the help of my bids. As soon as I started spending bids my account was refunded.

Good luck, Alex
natasha-nayyar
Ace Contributor
Natasha N Member Since: Jul 19, 2017
1672 of 2,161

Hello

I was a little away from this platform due to which my profile was set to private. Now recently I completed one project on a fixed price and earned from it but my profile still showing it a private. How can I set my profile to public.

Regards

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
1673 of 2,161

Hi Natasha,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

Thanks,

~ Nikola

Untitled
912a3670
Parvez A Member Since: Mar 15, 2021
1674 of 2,161

Hi,

I am applying for Jobs and also revising my term in the posted proposal, pls mark my profile Public

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1675 of 2,161

Hi Parvez,

I went ahead and updated your profile visibility back to public. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
4eb2ca68
Muhammad Imran H Member Since: Feb 17, 2021
1676 of 2,161

Hello dear concern i need to update my profile . i was not online from last couple of days now i am available and need to submit proposal and also need to public my profile please can you help thanks

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1677 of 2,161

Hi Muhammad Imran,

I checked and it looks like your profile is already set to public! If you're having any issues submitting proposals please let us know and we'll be happy to assist.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
atulshandilya78
Community Leader
Atul S Member Since: Oct 10, 2019
1678 of 2,161

Why my profil locked as private?

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1679 of 2,161

Hi Atul,

When a freelancer has not earned money on Upwork for a period of two years or more, we change their profile to private to improve client search results by only showing them active freelancers. This also rewards freelancers who regularly work and get paid through Upwork by ensuring that their profiles appear instead of inactive or unavailable freelancers in search results. I've reset your profile visibility back to public.

Thanks!
~Andrea
Untitled
e_ifire
Ace Contributor
Emmanuel I Member Since: Jan 28, 2018
1680 of 2,161

Hi, my account showing locked and Profile switched to PRIVATE. Switching it to Private makes things even worse for me. Kindly, can somenone assist me.

THANKS.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS